World Petroleum Supply, Inc. is pleased to announce that it has signed an agreement to distribute Westco International Consulting, Inc. (“WESTCO”) Casing Tools, including but not limited to Casing Tongs, Power Units and spare parts.
WESTCO was established in 1999 in Ventura, California in an effort to serve the growing demand for quality Well Servicing and Workover Equipment in North America, and is currently providing equipment and quality replacement parts to several other international markets.
WESTCO personnel have over 100 years’ experience in manufacturing, assembling, testing, quality assurance, and consulting programs. In addition, WESTCO personnel have over 50 years of field and installation experience to ensure its valued customers that all materials supplied by WESTCO will meet and exceed all current industry standards.
Westco presently manufactures the 16-25 and 24-50 casing tong in the USA. These tongs are 100% interchangeable with the Weatherford® 16-25 and 24-50 casing tongs.
For more information about WESTCO products and services please view www.westcointl.com or click to download their Product Catalog. WPSI will be the exclusive WESTCO agent for the Middle East, North Africa, Vietnam and India markets. WPSI will be a non-exclusive agent for all other domestic and international markets.
- World Petroleum Supply Open New Office/Warehouse in Odessa, Texas
- Now in stock – NOV ST-80c Iron Roughnecks
- World Petroleum Supply Sign distribution deal with Westco International Consulting, Inc
- World Petroleum Supply Sign Representation Agreement to Distribute Hydratight Products
- World Petroleum Handling Tools Inventory Sale